Despite what you may think, this sickeningly cute animal porn is in no way an attempt to stall you. It's has absolutely nothing to do with keeping reader interest while I struggle with uni essays.I actually have a purpose for this post and that is to get YOUR opinion. That' s right, Svetlana wants your valuable input. And this isn't some lame, "which colour do I look best in?" post or whatever the myspace brats are doing these days. It's all about you, not me. I want to write a post that you guys want to read. Coincidentally this is also a great way for me to decide which topic I will write about.
So choose your own adventure! Which of these topics should I write on?
a) My Cat and Pictures of my Cat. (dedicated to Nick who hates people who post about their cats and pictures of their cats)
b) Controversial Feminist Rant (which will most likely cause havoc on the comments page again)
c) Second Svet (an exploration into my time as an avatar on various children's websites.
d) Superficial Advertising Orgy (Pretty photos of things I like)
Oooh what a selection to choose from!
So get voting, and by voting I mean commenting.

19 comments:
Haha, damn those are some *fine* choices.
How about a rant on feminist cats, how they are misrepresented in online form, but should be marketed through various collectible mediums - collect them all! You really couldnt lose with a post like that.
Damn you and your constantly innovative blogging! How the hell are those of us still trying to find our niche supposed to keep up? HUH?!?
Hmpft.
My vote is obviously for (b), given my penchant for posts of the ranted variety.
M
xoxo
hmmmm, I think I'll go with b as well. with a side of cats...
I'd enjoy reading about option b, but I don't want you to enter a space of negativity energy and stress. I'll go for option a. Mimi photos.
I don't really understand option c although that also seems interesting. Is it something like Second Life? The game for those that fail at first life?
David.
Well, I thought about it, but then I realised I don't have to decide: I can have my cat and eat it too. So to speak.
The issues of cats and feminism are basically intertwined. Everybody knows that cats are girls and dogs are boys. But Sheik Hilali saw the real, hidden connection better than most. Women = Satan's weapon against cats. Observe:
"If one puts uncovered meat out in the street, or on the footpath, or in the garden, or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, then the cats come and eat it, is it the fault of the cat or the uncovered meat? The uncovered meat is the problem! If it was covered the cat wouldn't have. It would have circled around it and circled around it, then given up and gone.
"...The woman possesses the weapon of seduction and temptation. That's why Satan says about the woman, "You are the last weapon I would use to smash the head of the finest of men. There are a few men that I use a lot of things with, but they never heed me. But you? Oh, you are my best weapon."
option "c" fascinates me the most... an avatar on children's websites?? my curiousity is officially piqued!
Feminist rant! Feminist rant! I've just been ranting at Leah's 17 year old sister about that very topic! Let me read the comments on your previous post so I can get myself riled up...
i wanna hear all about second svet surely there's juicy gossip there
CAT CAT CAT CAT CAT CAT CAT CAT!!
I formally cast my vote for...you guessed it, the CAT post.
Sure, it may not have as much mass appeal and intellectualism but I dig and may cast my vote multiple times under various aliases....
Miss you Svet Svet Svet
Totally b - i love your rants, in fact i just love rants in general, and then the reactions said rants get.
So that's a vote for b)
Kisses, L.
Yes, option C is a spoof on 'second life', thanks David you're the only one who got my hilarious joke.
i'll go with option C, and if not option D coz i can't go passed an orgy :)
Don't worry, I got your Second Svet joke. Indeed, that's the post I would most like to see. Don't do another feminist rant, as it will inevitably lead to another brouhaha in the comments section. And nobody wants that. (Except, perhaps, the participants of the last brouhaha...)
Ooh, ooh, and preface the entry with pictures of Mimi.
i vote in order, d, c, b, a - a very very last, coz, as cute as mimi is, im with nick i think photos of people's cats online is sickening...unless you can put that video of your cat wrestling on the floor from your phone online, then id vote a.
Well, I thought about it, and then I realised that I don't have to choose: I can have my cat and eat it too. So to speak.
Cats and feminism are, of course, intimately related: cats are girls and dogs are boys, as everyone knows. More to the point, as Sheikh Hilali pointed out, women = Satan's weapons against cats:
"If one puts uncovered meat out in the street, or on the footpath, or in the garden, or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, then the cats come and eat it, is it the fault of the cat or the uncovered meat? The uncovered meat is the problem! If it was covered the cat wouldn't have. It would have circled around it and circled around it, then given up and gone....The woman possesses the weapon of seduction and temptation. That's why Satan says about the woman, 'You are half a soldier. You are my messenger to achieve my needs. You are the last weapon I would use to smash the head of the finest of men. There are a few men that I use a lot of things with, but they never heed me. But you? Oh, you are my best weapon.'"
Cat-haters and head-smashers. Can women possibly be saved?
you should write about all the topics because if you are really writing for us, you will apreciate the fact that WE need to procrastinate and the only way to do justice to our procrastination is by providing us with as many blogs as possible
love karina
ps I hate books, law books specifically, i think instead of writing judgments judges should be made to do an interpretative dance
So when do we get this post? Eh? Eh? EH?
Stop hassling me! The point of the post was to stall you, not to incite hassling! My last essay is due thurs next week if that gives you a hint.
Sorry I made you look retarded Nick by posting two of your similar comments. My mistake, you comments will not be lost in storage and then awkwardly dished out ever again.
Post a Comment