Thursday, July 27, 2006

Call me Stitchface


Hooray! : I'd always wanted to get that birthmark removed
No hooray! : I didn't want four needles in the face
Hooray! : I'll be even cuter as soon as this swelling wears off
No Hooray! : The only thing that's worn off is the anesthetic, "mild discomfort" my arse!
Hooray! : I double dosed on Panediene and now i cant feel my tongue or my toes.
No Hooray! : My left side of my face is so swollen I look like botched botox.
Hooray! : The doctor said it would wear off soon enough and it's totally normal.
No Hooray! : Three doctor visits later, one blood blister and I'm crying in self pity.
Hooray!: Slowly feeling better and less like the elephant man.
No Hooray! : I can't do normal everyday things like giving head. * Sob. Oh and then there's difficulty chewing, talking and smiling.
Hooray! : Can receive head.

Now on a completely unrelated matter, here's a dodgy anti-ipod campaign I threw together a few minutes ago on paint. Beware, technical genius ahead!


What I forgot to mention above was just how bad the batteries are, mine's fucked after only one month over the warranty.

I'm getting an iriver, you should too.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to playing with your e10. Oh, and you too.

James said...

I too was going to get an iPod before I realised that they completely sucked. Now I just hum old british war tunes.

Oh and that Stitchface pic is awesome.

Anonymous said...

i have an ipod! and it sucks! as soonas the warrenty ran out it started going down hill. now its battery lasts almost less than 2 days (it lasted more than 2 weeks before) and it is slow and it's buttons don't work!

and stitchface is awesome! svet <3

xoxo

ManicLovely said...

I pity u my poor little ipod orphans!

My ipod battery now decides when it's charged or not regardless of whether or not I've charged him. So i threw him at a wall. Now as well as a fucked ipod I have a cracked wall, geeeezuz.

On the brighter side of things, I've got a cute new iriver e10 which I don't know how to use. And my stitch face is getting better.

divinetrash said...

Stitchface, you're gorgeous either with or without birthmark. But I will miss it. And I will seriously never understand why you didn't take it home with you in a jar. You're a psycho.

I told you iPods were evil. Long live Creative and iRiver mp3 players, I say.

FortuneCat said...

Ipods are far from perfect, I'll be the first to admit. But! I have a gorgeous 30gb iPod Video, and I'll put it up against any of you lesser wannabe players any day. It may not have the battery life or features of the others, but the video quality is amazing and it is light, slim and sexier than the rest. And after all, isnt sex appeal the whole point of gadgets?

Anonymous said...

I agree with divinetrash, with or without the mark you were always svet, i havent really know you long but to be honest i never really payed atention to it, funny thing now is that i realise that the mark never stuck in my memory so you will look just the same to me. (not that thats better or worse, im trying for the "you always looked great" angle, which you did....)

Anonymous said...

hey svet,
glad to hear your feeling a bit better. im hoping my ipod is going to be one of the odd few that actually lives a relatively long and productive life...go on let me dream. well lunch time now, so that's it for commenting. see you tomorrow! love lucy xxx

Anonymous said...

i was gonna ask for your ipod b4 i saw you threw it at the wall. B4 any more of you decide to have such a fancy ipod funeral / wall memorial, I should tell you that new ipod batteries are only about $20, from jay car and anywhere else you can get geeky electronic stuff, and they are a sinch to change

bowie

Anonymous said...

Like I said to you screw apple to the wall. One month over will not hold up in court