Sunday, July 09, 2006

Fantasy Lists

Being elbow deep in a box full of Elle Macpherson and Calvin Klein underwear was another fantasy which I am now able to tick off my fantasy list. Two words: MYER SALE

Holding onto an orgasm for an hour and melting into the floor was another fantasy which I am able to tick off my to-do-many-times-list. Two words: YELLOW LIGHTING

Being elbowed my karate students in a noisy, overpriced cafe with a smoke-detector going off every 5 minutes while I was nursing a come-down is now something I can tick off my never-get-into-this-situation-again-list. Two words: Stuck workingineasternsuburbsonasundaymorning (it was so two words, you snitch face!)

Before I got into this rather strange weekend with all of this karate, melting and sexy lingere I visited my godmother. Because I'm a good god-daughter, obviously.
Ok no, that wasn't the real reason. My mum left for a week and by about day 4 the food had started to run low, and there's only so long that you can eat coco-pops without milk.
Oh I do it so tough don't I? If you would like to leave a Feed The Svet donation please ask me how.
So yeah, I went to mooch food and while at the dinner table O enjoyed some particularly interesting conversation. It was between god-mother and her 13-yr-old daughter. So I did what any normal guest would do and creepily wrote down notes for my blog.


So here it is, for your inane amusement...
God-sister: And she was like, Don't threaten me! And I was all like, What else am I meant to do?

God-mother: (Attempts to get a word in but to no avail)

God-sister: So I told her I hate all her friends cos they're losers


Svetlana: (*snickers) This is so funny! It's going on my blog.


God-mother/God-sister: (*staring silently)

God-sister: What? You can't do that. You can't just write, what I like, just said!?!

Svetlana: Watch me, hahahahahaha


That's all children, here's some MDMA hug happy snaps from friday night at 'Pharmacy' for you...


4 comments:

divinetrash said...

She sounds scary! Remember all those years ago when we babysat her and made her watch 'The Princess Diaries' because we wanted to see it? No wonder she turned out like she did, huh?

Anonymous said...

your blog hurts my brain.

but your god-sister (daugther? whatever) so desevered it.

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh. I fell out of bed while having a bad dream and woke up in your blog. how do i get out of here?

ManicLovely said...

Alex: I didn't remember that but now I do! Oh awful, awful times. Maybe she'll be okay when she's our age and totally adorable like us.

Hils, Anthony, Seb: Thanks for checking in guys, even if you were lost or confused or severely malnourished.