I tried to put text up with this but fucking Blogger kept deleting it. However, you get the idea; another thing I want on my mum's fridge. Sorry the text is so small, I blame Zoidberg.
oh crap i miss quoted! i mean, "i have a crush on every boy" damn it, thats much lamer now that i actually had to fix it up. damn, its not soooo goood now.
5 comments:
I tried to put text up with this but fucking Blogger kept deleting it. However, you get the idea; another thing I want on my mum's fridge. Sorry the text is so small, I blame Zoidberg.
i blame zoidberg too, he's the source of all our problems! also that cartoon is funny. and also, "i love every boy!"
oh crap i miss quoted! i mean, "i have a crush on every boy" damn it, thats much lamer now that i actually had to fix it up. damn, its not soooo goood now.
LOL @ Lucy.
TGS is so funny that even when you stuff up a quote, its still good.
And again, this ms-paint art continues to amaze and inspire humourous chuckles. Good job Sergeant Svet.
Hmm, whats TGS?
Post a Comment